For all those small business owners wondering how they’ll compete successfully with bigger industry players we say, take heart. You can see immediate benefits no matter what size your business when you use news release services as part of your small business marketing plans.
One of the positive aspects of our digital marketplace is the proliferation of resources available to small business marketers. Today anyone can take advantage of knowledge and instruction in all things related to small business marketing.
News release services are an important weapon in the fight to get your brand noticed by consumers. When you use them to fullest extent you can count on these 5 small business marketing benefits:
1. Save Money – Probably the best benefit of all. News release services allow you to create your own press release distribution schedule without having to pay a PR firm.
In addition, you don’t need to outsource your press release writing or editing to PR firms because you can learn the fundamentals of creating press releases and even access the editing assistance that some news release services provide.
2. Do It Yourself – Not sure how to navigate all the aspects of small business marketing? News release services have an answer for that, too.
For example, PRWeb offers resources to help you learn how to use the newest social media channels or educate yourself on incorporating video news releases into your marketing plan, through the Learning Center and PRWeb blog.
3. Reach A Wider Audience – Creating your own press lists is a difficult and never ending task and even the most careful small business marketers will inevitably miss potential press release distribution outlets.
News release services have access to hundreds of bloggers in addition to all online media outlets. You can customize your list to cover mainstream and niche sites that fit your products and services.
4. Augment Your Existing Marketing Plan – Perhaps you’ve started out with only a few small business marketing goals and you want to build a more comprehensive plan. News release services can help you stay on top of marketing industry trends and developments that can take your own promotional efforts to the next level.
If you want to track how well your press releases are performing, you can leverage such tools as the Vocus social media monitoring software suite to follow the reach and responses to your online content.
5. Create Content Easily – Press release writing is a delicate art but it is one that can be mastered with guidance. One of the best ways to learn is to see how others are doing it.
By perusing the hundreds of news releases that PRWeb distributes daily, you can see examples of strong headlines, effective copy and interesting hooks. You’ll learn that writing news releases is as easy as writing a blog post.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed but with help from news release services, you don’t have to be when it comes to your small business marketing. Tour the PRWeb site to see all the tips you can use to boost your marketing efforts.
For more information on how to build your own small business marketing machine check out our learning center article, 7 Free Online Marketing eBooks To Jump Start Your Small Business.